Do you want to play Call of Duty but ask yourself can my PC run Warzone 2.0? If this question is troubling you, just open the configuration settings and check if your system matches with the configuration I mentioned below.
Call Of Duty: Warzone 2 Minimum Requirements
- Memory: 8 GB
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 or Radeon RX 470
- CPU: Intel Core i5-2500K or Ryzen 3 1200
- File Size: 125 GB
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
If your system configuration matches the above, or even higher than this, you can run Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0 without even turning a single hair.
Let me tell you some more interesting facts regarding this topic. Read the article till the end.
Call Of Duty: Warzone 2 System Requirements
System requirement is a term that defines whether your machine is ready to run a program or not. There are several kinds of systems you can have. But before knowing the minimum system requirements, you need to know what a system is configured with.
If you talk about Windows PCs, there are a few hardware that are essential to run the PC. Those are – RAM, Processor, motherboard, graphics card(to run programs with high graphics), hard drive (HDD or SSD), monitor, UPS, etc.
1. RAM or Random Access Memory can be of various sizes, starting from 512 MB to even 32 GB or more.
2. There are various series of processors, motherboards, and graphics cards. These all have different sizes.
3. Now let me tell you the minimum system requirement to run Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0.
- RAM: 8 GB
- GRAPHICS CARD: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 or Radeon RX 470
- PROCESSOR: Intel Core i5-2500K or Ryzen 3 1200
- DISK SPACE: 125 GB
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
Now let me explain this system requirement.
If your RAM is lower than 8 GB, then you cannot play the game on your PC. you must have at least 8 GB of RAM to play the game. As it is a high-graphics game, you will need at least NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 or Radeon RX 470 graphics, without which you cannot play the game. If your processor is lower than Intel Core i5-2500K or Ryzen 3 1200, you will not be able to run this game on your PC.
If your hard drive does not have 125 GB of free space, you cannot install the game. If you are using a lower version of the Windows Operating System such as Windows 7 or Windows 10 32-bit, you will not be able to run this game smoothly. So if you have a PC that has a lower system configuration than this, you have to upgrade your PC if you want to play this game.
Steps To Run Warzone 2.0 In PC
To run Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0 on your PC, you have to first install the game. If you do not know how you can install the game, just check the steps I have given below and follow them as well.
- Launch the Battle.net app.
- Log into your account.
- Choose All Games.
- Find Call of Duty: Warzone and select it.
- Click the Install button.
- Follow the instructions.
- Click Finish.
If your PC matches the system requirements to run this game, the game will be installed successfully. Then you can play it anytime.
Call Of Duty: Warzone 2 FPS – What Frame Rate Can You Expect?
In first-person shooter games like Call of Duty: Warzone 2, you will need a high FPS or Frame Per Second speed. To aim correctly, the perfect FPS is 60. But sometimes you may notice that the game does not run on 60 FPS. To overcome this issue and to aim more perfectly, you need to turn down some settings in the graphics section of the game. Let me tell you what you have to do and how you can do it.
First of all, you have to turn on the FPS counter.
- Open the Main Menu.
- Click Interface.
- Come down to Telemetry.
- Click Show More.
- Turn on the FPS Counter.
To increase the FPS rate of the game, You can follow the settings I have mentioned below in your game too.
- V-Sync (Gameplay): Off (turn on if screen tearing occurs)
- V-Sync (Menus): Off
- Texture Resolution: Low
- Texture Filter Anisotropic: Low
- Upscaling: FidelityFX CAS
- Video Memory Scale: 80
- Anti-Aliasing: Filmic SMAA T2X
- Nearby Level of Detail: Low
- Distant Level of Detail: Low
- Clutter Draw Distance: Short
- Particle Quality: Low
- Particle Quality Level: Very Low
- Bullet Impacts & Sprays: On
- Shader Quality: Low
- Tessellation: Off
- Terrain Memory: Max
- On-Demand Texture Streaming: Off
- Streaming Quality: Low
- Volumetric Quality: Medium
- Deferred Physics Quality: Off
- Water Caustics: Off
- Shadow Map Resolution: Low
- Screen Space Shadows: Off
- Spot Shadow Quality: Low
- Spot Cache: Low
- Particle Lighting: Low
- Ambient Occlusion: Off
- Screen Space Reflections: Off
- Static Reflection Quality: Low
- Weather Grid Volumes: Off
- NVIDIA Reflex Low Latency: On (On+Boost only for bottleneck issues)
- Depth of Field: Off
- World Motion Blur: Off
- Weapon Motion Blur: Off
Call Of Duty: Warzone 2 Details
You can play Call of Duty: Warzone 2 on your PC, PlayStation 4 & 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S. It is the sequel of the 2020 game Call of Duty: Warzone developed by Raven Software and Infinity Ward. This game is a free-to-play battle royale game.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Can I play Warzone 2.0 by myself?
Ans. Yes, you can play Warzone 2.0 all alone!
Q2. Does Warzone 2.0 require Warzone?
Ans. No. you do not have to have Warzone installed on your system to play Warzone 2.0.
Q3. Why can’t I play Warzone 2.0 on my PC?
Ans. Your PC might not match the minimum system requirement to run the game. Please upgrade your PC.
The Final Words
You will need at least 8 GB of RAM, 125 GB free space on your hard drive, Windows 10 64-bit OS, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 or Radeon RX 470 graphics card, and Intel Core i5-2500K or Ryzen 3 1200 processor to run the game Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0.