You may play the free version of the wildly popular battle royale game Fortnite. Since its release, the game has become a global sensation and is still one of the most played games on the market today. Fortnite sends 100 players onto an island, where they must fight to be the last person standing, just like other battle royale games. Can You Play Fortnite On Nintendo Switch Lite?
In this article, we’ll go through how to download Fortnite for both the Nintendo Switch and Switch Lite.
How To Install Fortnite On Nintendo Switch Lite?
On Nintendo Switch Lite, Fortnite is playable. This is how:
- Switch on your Nintendo Switch Lite.
- Select the shopping bag icon to go to the “Nintendo eShop.”
- Pick the user you want to use to visit the eShop.
- Choose “Search” from the sidebar and type “Fortnite” into the search field.
- From the results list, pick Fortnite.
- On the Fortnite Nintendo eShop page, select “Free Download.”
- To confirm, click “Free Download” one more.
- Your Nintendo Switch Lite console is now downloading Fortnite.
- To play the game after it has finished downloading, just choose it from the Home screen.
Also Read: How to stream Nintendo Switch?
Are There Any Limitations On Nintendo Switch Lite On Fortnite?
Despite being a less expensive version of the Nintendo Switch than the conventional one, there aren’t many restrictions when it comes to playing Fortnite.
The main difference is that the Switch Lite does not support TV mode, therefore you can only play the game in portable mode. Of course, the Switch Lite’s screen is a little bit smaller than the original Switch’s, at 5.5 inches as opposed to 6.2 inches. This implies that the game you’ll play will also be scaled down.
The Switch Lite might not be the greatest Fortnite console if a small screen bothers you. The game is playable on smartphones with considerably smaller screens, so it probably won’t be a major problem.
The Switch Lite won’t have tabletop mode because it doesn’t have a kickstand because it’s designed to be more reasonably priced.
Additionally, it won’t have HD rumble or motion controls. Although motion controls are compatible with Fortnite on the Switch, they are not required, and some players may find that the absence of rumble makes the game less enjoyable.
Check More: How Much Is Nintendo Worth