This gameplay will focus on showing the new possibilities that the renewed gameplay that we will see this year will bring
A few weeks ago, EA Sports gave the green light to the entire mechanism that activates the FIFA 21 communication campaign from here until its scheduled launch on October 9 ( or prior if you reserve certain editions ). The next stop will be Tuesday, August 4 at Evening 5:00 p.m. in Spain, as we will discuss real gameplay for the first time. A date that coincides with the restriction in which the media will publish our impressions on the gameplay of this brand-new installment.
It will not be until a little later when news about Ultimate Team, career mode or Volta is shared in FIFA 21. This gameplay more than likely goes into detail about the new Agile Dodge system, the new Position Personality and the Creative Races.
Date and time for the new gameplay trailer
- Spain: Tuesday, August 4 at 5:00 p.m.
- Argentina: Tuesday, August 4 at Afternoon 12:00
- Chile: Tuesday, August 4 at Afternoon 12:00 p.m.
- Brazil: Tuesday, August 4 at Afternoon 12:00
- Uruguay: Tuesday, August 4 at Afternoon 12:00
- Mexico: Tuesday, August 4 at morning 10:00 a.m.
- Colombia: Tuesday, August 4 at morning 10:00 a.m.
- Peru: Tuesday, August 4 at morning 10:00 a.m.
- Venezuela: Tuesday, August 4 at morning 11:00 a.m.
The game FIFA 21 will officially launch on October 9 on PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Nintendo Switch in a reduced version. Later it will come to PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X, updating free for all players who have the game on previous-generation platforms.
So far everything we know at the moment about the game ‘FIFA 21’. We will update this article as new details become known so if you want to stay up to date on the news, stay tuned to “ nintendoinquirer”.