Do you eagerly want to know how to backstab in Elden Ring? Well, backstabbing Elden Ring is both a trustworthy and old-school way to get a critical hit in the game Elden Ring. you will be able to perform a backstabbing almost the same way as you do in the Dark Souls series.
Therefore, to backstab in Elden Ring, you should-
- Hit the light attack button to do a backstab (left click on the mouse on a PC or laptop, right shoulder button on the console). It should be done while a player is standing behind his or her enemy.
- The process of backstabbing is the same as in any other ‘Soulsborne’ game.
- The backstabbing procedure will help players if they are in the range of arm’s length of the enemy and facing the same direction.
So, do you want to know more about the process of backstabbing in Elden Ring? Keep reading.
How Can You Backstab Enemies In Elden Ring?
Actually, backstabbing in Elden Ring is not as simple as it looks. Many players have a misconception that the target should be locked or blind for a backstab in Elden Ring. it will make the process of backstabbing effective. But, the data is not true.
So, as I have already said in the introduction part, to Backstab in Elden Ring, players will have to-
- Hit the light attack button to do a backstab It should be done while a player is standing behind his or her enemy. They can perform a backstab by clicking left on the mouse on a PC or laptop or pressing the right shoulder button on the console.
- If they are on PS5 or PS4, they will have to press the R1 button. In case players are using an Xbox, they should press the RB button.
What Are The Essential Tips For Backstabbing?
Backstabbing your enemies in most Software games is a goal approach. However, in Elden Ring, players will be able to ignore taking a Critical Hit before the assault joins and break out of motion.
- If you want to add insult to injury, you should not try backstabbing more prominent competitors such as Man Serpents, Tarnished, Undead, etc.
- If you want to improve your backstab in Elden Ring, try it on a small number of Talismans.
- If you are not using the light attack for backstabbing in Elden Ring, you can not move during the process. Also, the character of the player will not be able to perform a light attack in case the right inputs are not detected.
How The Elden Ring Backstab Works
Backstabbing in Elden Ring can help players in many ways. Here they are-
- Backstabbing in Elden Ring will help players to get a Critical Hit.
- Using a backstab, players will be able to deal with their enemies stealthily. They will be able to kneel behind them and strike.
- Backstabbing in Elden Ring will do significant damage. When you perform a backstab, it will knock your enemy to the ground. After that, you will be able to easily reposition yourself for a counterattack.
The Bottom Line
You must learn how to backstab in Elden Ring even if you have just started to play the game. This is one of the most important actions in Elden Ring that bring you extra points and a Critical Hit. therefore, mastering backstabbing in Elden Ring is a breeze. All the best! Happy gaming!