Are you a regular Minecraft player? Do you like to make interesting stuff in Minecraft? HOW TO MAKE A WATER ELEVATOR IN MINECRAFT.
If yes, then we have one more thing for you and that is how to make a water elevator in Minecraft with soul sand. And then we also have:
- Minecraft bubble elevator,
- What to do if soul sand elevator is not working,
- How to take your Minecraft elevator up and down, and
- How do you make a hidden elevator in Minecraft?
Now let’s get down to making the water elevator.
The Water Wonder
Here is HOW TO MAKE A WATER ELEVATOR IN MINECRAFT WITH SOUL SAND.
A water elevator is a useful thing when you want to bring up something from the depths of a river or ocean. You will need the following items to make a water elevator:
- A water bucket,
- A door,
- A kelp,
- Soul sand block (found at nether)
- Magma block (found at nether)
You might have guessed from the list of ingredients; a water elevator is also a magma block elevator!
Also, the soul sand blocks and magma blocks are also called Minecraft elevator blocks.
Enough of chit-chat. Follow the steps to make your water elevator:
- Using the glass, make a hollow glass shaft as tall as you want your elevator to go deep into the water.
- Next make holes at the top and bottom of the shaft to be used as elevator entry/exit points.
- Now enter the elevator and place the door in the hole you came through.
- Place a hollow block to function as your elevator floor.
- At the top, place the kelp. The kelp will allow your elevator to fill up from top to bottom.
- Move to the top and using your bucket, fill the elevator with water.
- Replace the block you put at the bottom with soul sand.
- The elevator will take you up like this.
- To come down, again replace the soul sand at the bottom with magma block.
There it is. You made your very own water elevator. Place it in water to go up and down in the river or ocean. You can also use it as a regular elevator in your Minecraft house.
Now as we are talking about elevators today, let’s get to know the Minecraft bubble elevator.
Minecraft Bubble Elevator
A bubble elevator is much like the water elevator but only that the bubble one is much faster.
You will need just a soul sand block for this and kelps. Follow the steps to make your Minecraft bubble elevator.
- Make a simple hollow shaft out of solid blocks as high as you want your elevator to go.
- Make entry and exit points like before.
- Place a solid block at the bottom as your floor.
- Fill the bottom with water and place kelps as you move up while swimming.
- Once you reach the top, construct another hollow shaft next to the one with water.
- Fill this with water too.
- Finally replace the solid block in shaft 1 with the soul sand.
- Come down using shaft 2. As it is filled with water, you will slow down as you fall.
- Go up using shaft 1. The bubbles from the soul sand block will shoot you up.
Your bubble elevator is ready.
Now that you know to construct these elevators, let’s understand their work and how to deal with any problems you encounter.
The What And If Of Elevator
Q1. What to do IF SOUL SAND ELEVATOR IS NOT WORKING?
Well before we answer that, understand that a soul sand elevator and bubble elevators are the ones and same things. So, if your bubble elevator is not working, there can be two problems:
- Your game version is too new,
- You forgot to use a kelp.
A simple fix to these problems is that you need to downgrade your game version and make sure you use kelp while constructing the elevator. Kelp is important because it makes the blocks in the shaft source blocks and water can only flow through source blocks.
Next up is
Q2. How to make a MINECRAFT ELEVATOR GO UP AND DOWN?
Apart from the water and bubble elevators, there are Minecraft elevators as well. These elevators have a different mechanism of going up and coming down. Simply they have up and down buttons.
To go up press the up button and to come down press the down button.
Now onto the next question.
Q3. HOW DO YOU MAKE A HIDDEN ELEVATOR IN MINECRAFT?
There is no hidden elevator in Minecraft. You can hide your water, bubble or normal elevator inside your house or underground cave. Just make a hollow passage and place your elevator in it. Conceal the entry and exits with trap and trick doors.
Those were some major problems you could have with your elevators. But petty problems also show up right? So, here are two more quick questions on elevators.
Q1. WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF ELEVATORS IN MINECRAFT?
Ans. Minecraft has 7 types of elevators. They are:
- Piston type,
- Slime block type,
- Water type,
- Minecraft specials,
- Elytra launcher type,
- Command block type, and
- Scaffolding type
Q2. WHAT IS THE MAXIMUM DISTANCE THE PLAYER CAN TRAVEL THROUGH AN ELEVATOR?
Ans. The water and bubble elevators do not have a limit except for the ocean and river depth. But other elevators can go a maximum of only 12 blocks up or down as they are limited by piston power or launcher power limits.
AT THE END
After the detailed read, we hope now you know how to make a water elevator in Minecraft with soul sand and bubble elevator. Should there be any problem, we told you how to deal with them as well. So, without any delays, it’s time to get down to the elevator building.