Little Alchemy 2 is a life simulator online video game. This game allows players to create and use new things or items using multiple different elements. You can have four basic elements in Little Alchemy 2. They are Fire, Earth, Water, and Air. Now, A Flower is one of the elements that you can make during gameplay. So, do you want to know how to make Flower in little alchemy 2?
Well, you will need to use the four basic elements (Fire, Water, Earth, and Air) to make Flowers and will have to go through 18 steps. Basically, you will need to have two sub-elements: Rainbow and Plant to make flowers in Little Alchemy 2. You may create several new things using Flower and other elements. Want to know more about how to make Flower in Little Alchemy 2? Keep reading then.
Steps To Make Flower In Little Alchemy 2- Guide For All
Making a Flower in Little Alchemy 2 is pretty simple compared to other items in the game. Even if you are just a beginner in this game, you can make a Flower easily. Making Flower in Little Alchemy 2 requires 18 steps. Also, as I have discussed earlier in the introduction section, you will need to have two sub-elements to make a Flower in Little Alchemy 2: Rainbow and Plant. So you need to make them first. Take a look.
- Combine Earth and Earth- Land
- Combine Land and Land- Continent
- Combine Continent and Continent- Planet
- Combine Fire and Planet- Sun
- Combine Water and Sun- Rainbow
- Combine Water and Water- Puddle
- Combine Puddle and Water- Pond
- Combine Pond and Water- Lake
- Combine Lake and Water- Sea
- Combine Sea and Earth- Primordial Soup
- Combine Fire and Fire- Energy
- Combine Energy and Primordial Soup- Life
- Combine Life and Earth- Soil
- Combine Air and Planet- Atmosphere
- Combine Atmosphere and Water- Cloud
- Combine Could and Water- Rain
- Combine Rain and Soil- Plant
- Combine Plant and Rainbow- Flower
What Can You Make With Flower In Little Alchemy 2?
With every new element that you make in the game, you will be able to create a wide range of items. Simply put, when you make Flower in Little Alchemy 2, it will help you to create other new things. For that, you will need other elements to combine with Flower.
So, here is the list of things that you will be able to create, combing Flower and other elements.
- Combine Flower and Animal- Bee
- Combine Flower and Bee- Honey
- Combine Flower and Alcohol- Perfume
- Combine Flower and Bottle- Vase
- Combine Flower and Bird- Hummingbird
- Combine Flower and Cat- Catnip
- Combine Flower and Blade- Rose
- Combine Flower and Dust- Pollen
- Combine Flower and Flower- Garden
- Combine Flower and Container- Garden
- Combine Flower and Grass- Garden
- Combine Flower and Lake- Water Lily
- Combine Flower and Love- Rose
- Combine Flower and Plant- Garden
- Combine Flower and Owl- Hummingbird
- Combine Flower and Pottery- Vase
- Combine Flower and Pond- Water Lily
- Combine Flower and Pigeon- Hummingbird
- Combine Flower and Rain- Fruit
- Combine Flower and Puddle- Water Lily
- Combine Flower and Steam- Perfume
- Combine Flower and Sun- Sunflower
- Combine Flower and Water- Fruit
- Combine Flower and Tree- Fruit
- Combine Flower and Wind- Leaf
A flower is quite an important element in Little Alchemy 2. Also, you can see that you will be able to create more than 20 elements using Flower and several other things. Therefore, if you are a player of Little Alchemy 2, or thinking to be a part of this game in the future, this guide is just for you. All the best! Happy gaming!
Frequently Asked Questions-
Q1. How do you make grass Flower in Little Alchemy 2?
Ans. You will have to make the grass and the Flower element in two different ways in the online video game, Little Alchemy 2. So, first, you will be able to able to create the Grass element by combing the Earth and the Plant element. Also, you may combine the Plant element and Land to create Grass. Now, to make the Flower element in Little Alchemy 2, you will have to combine the Rainbow and the Plant element.
Q2. How do you make time in flower alchemy 2?
Ans. Time is one of those elements in Little Alchemy 2 that can’t be made by combining any two particular elements. Unlike other elements in the game, Time can only be obtained if players can fulfill a specific progress requirement. Players of Little Alchemy 2 will need to discover 1 total of 100 elements in the game.
That means, using the four basic elements (Air, Water, Earth, and Fire), players will continue to create several new things. Only then, they will be able to unlock Time in Little Alchemy 2.
You may Also Like: