Do you know how to uncap fps in lost ark? When you use an Nvidia graphics card, the steps you need to follow are as follows:
- Your first task is to open the Nvidia Control Panel.
- After that, you should tap on Manage 3D Settings.
- Next, you have to hit the Program Settings tab.
- You should search for Lost Ark (lostark.exe) in the list.
- At last, you have to find Vertical Sync and disable it after that.
Lost Ark (lostark.exe) may not be available in the program list. In such a case, you only have to hit the add button. Then, you should find the Lostark client. However, you can follow the steps of uncapping FPS in Lost Ark using AMD Graphics Card. First, your task is to launch the AMD Radeon Software. Then, you need to go to the gaming tab and tap on Lost Ark after that. In this case, you need to confirm that you have enabled Radeon Enhanced Sync.
How to Uncap FPS in Lost Ark With a Nvidia Graphics Card
These steps will let you know how to uncap fps in lost ark in lost ark Nvidia settings with an Nvidia graphics card.
- Your first task is to launch Lost Ark. After that, you should choose Settings.
- Next, change your display to Full-screen from Borderless Window in the Video tab.
- Now, your task is to apply these changes. Finish the game thereafter.
- Hence, you should launch the Control Panel for this specific graphics card.
- You can see the Program Settings tab below Manage 3D Settings.
- Next, you need to select Lost Ark from the given executable files.
- After that, as a player, it is essential to disable the Vertical Sync.
- At last, you should tap on the “Apply” option so that the changes can be saved.
Lost Ark FPS cap will not be available anymore after following these steps. It spins at the highest frame rate allowed by your hardware. Finally, you should close all background apps because of the possibility of an FPS drop and stutter.
How do I set a frame rate limit?
You can do this following these below mentioned methods:
Increase the Maximum Frame Rate in All Games:
The function is preloaded by the NVIDIA Control Panel. Tap on the Windows desktop. After that, you should select “NVIDIA Control Panel” to access this. But NVIDIA’s drivers may not be installed if you can’t see the menu option.
- Your first task is to tap on “Manage 3D Settings” in the left-side menu of the NVIDIA Control Panel window.
- You must choose the “Global Settings” tab to regulate the highest frame rate on the computer for all apps.
- Tap on the box you can see on the right side of “Max Frame Rate” in the list of settings. You can’t find any upper limit on the frame rate. Remember that it is a default disabled option.
- Choose “On” and maximum fps to set a maximum frame rate.
- It is the bottom of the Apply button of the window that will save all the settings.
Control the Maximum Frame Rate in Specific Games
Every app has an adjustable maximum frame rate setting. Then, your job is to choose the “Program Settings” tab at the top portion of the list of settings. Next, you should choose your preferred app that you need to manage from the list of “Select a program to customize” options. After that, your task is to tap on the “Add” option. Then, you should enter the.exe file for a game that doesn’t display in the list. Your job is to find and choose the “Maximum frame rate” option. Next, you should choose your preferred setting.
Hence, you should know that every game has a default setting: “Use general settings”. On the General tab, these will apply to your selected settings. It is possible to change the settings also. Turn off the maximum fps option on the “General” tab if you want. After that, you must set another maximum frame rate for every game. Setting up a global maximum frame rate is also possible. Next, you should waive this for every game, but it depends on you.
Ensure that you tap on Apply to save settings. Ensure that you have updated the NVIDIA drivers when the option is unavailable. However, if you want, update drivers in the GeForce Experience program.
How to Uncap FPS in Lost Ark With an AMD Graphics Card
You should follow these methods to know how to uncap fps in lost ark with this card.
1. Check Your Monitor's Refresh Rate:
You should first adjust the settings. After that, you can achieve 60 FPS only. It means that your monitor can’t go beyond 60Hz and lost ark show fps at 60. Your monitor’s refresh rate is the same as the FPS, which is possible to achieve on that monitor.
2. Check Your Refresh Rate On Windows:
Windows allows you to check the monitor’s refresh rate easily. You only have to navigate to Display settings and tap on Advanced display. A drop-down will appear, and you have to boost the monitor’s refresh rate when it isn’t set to the highest possible setting.
3. Check Your Refresh Rate On Mac:
If you use a MacBook Pro or Pro Display XDR, your job is to manage the refresh rate on the Retina display.
- 60 Hertz
- 59.94 Hertz
- 50 Hertz
- 48 Hertz
- 47.95 Hertz
If you use a 14-inch and 16-inch MacBook Pro with Apple silicon, you can increase the refresh rate up to 120Hz.
4. So, to adjust this on MacOS, you should do the following:
- First, you have to select the Apple menu and then System Preferences. Next, tap on Displays.
- After that, you have to tap on the Refresh Rate pop-up menu. Now, you should select a refresh rate.
- You must choose ProMotion so that enabling the variable refresh rate is possible up to 120Hz.
Basically a chain quest is illustrated by a nose for news lost ark. Users are capable of getting the quest in the last game. They need to talk to two NPCs— The Editor-in-Chief Phillan Kaiman and Reporter Mathias for starting the quest. To gather more knowledge about this topic, click on the link and check the entire article:
Do you want to know about a knight in shining armor lost ark, then click on this given link and go through the entire article:
Q1. Is Lost Ark capped at 144 FPS?
Ans. By default, the lost ark fps cap is locked to 60 because it needs borderless window mode to be operated.