Looking for The Hunter Call Of The Wild Cheats?
Whether you are a pro gamer or a beginner, your game character hunter needs some cheats and tricks to understand the wild.
To enhance your hunting experience at the next level, we have mentioned some of the best The Hunter Call Of The Wild cheats Xbox one, how to activate the game cheat engine, along with some tricks and tips.
So let’s get moving!
- Hunting Guide Covers:
- The Hunter Call Of The Wild Cheats Xbox One
- Other Cheat Function For The Hunter: Call Of The Wild
- How to Activate the Game Cheats Engine?
- Important theHunter: Call of the Wild Achievements
- The Hunter Call Of The Wild Tips And Tricks (Beginner to Intermediate)
The Hunter Call Of The Wild Cheats Xbox One
Searching for cheat codes for The Hunter: Call Of The Wild? It seems like God has heard your prayers! Here is the list of cheats for this game:
You can open the cheat engine and press Numpad 1. For those who want more health for your hunter, then that is how you do it.
You can press Numpad 2 after opening the cheat engine. By doing so, you will get unlimited ammo for your hunter without worrying about running out of ammo.
You can open the cheat engine and press Numpad 3 if you don’t want to reload your weapon again.
The Hunter Call Of The Wild money cheat can be activated to money to your bank. It can be opened by pressing the Numpad 4.
You can open the cheat engine and press Numpad 0 to activate immortality for your hunter.
You can open the cheat engine and press Numpad 5 to activate various perks for your hunter.
Hunter moves silently
If you want your hunter to move silently without making any noise, then all you have to do is open the hunter call of the wild cheat engine and press Numpad 6.
Enables a weak heart
You can open the cheat engine and press Numpad 7 to enable a weak heart.
Superspeed for the hunter
You can open the cheat engine and press Numpad 8 to enable super speed. When the cheat is active, your hunter can go beyond the normal speed.
You can activate the cheat engine and press the page up button to travel fast.
- Changes the time of day
- You can press Numpad 9 after opening the cheat engine.
- If you wish to change the day, then this cheat is the right choice.
Saves the site
If you want to save the site so that you don’t forget the location, you can press Keypad 8 after opening the cheat engine.
If you want to travel from one spot to another, you can open the cheat engine and press Keypad 9.
You can press Numpad to activate the cheat engine to carry as many items as you want in the game. This cheat engine to carry unlimited load is active, so try it now!
Other Cheat Function For The Hunter: Call Of The Wild
The Hunter Call Of The Wild cheat engine mentioned above sounds too good to be true, doesn’t it?
But wait! We are not done yet. In this section, we are sharing more about The Hunter Call of the Wild PC Cheats. So read on!
|LCTRL + F2||In this hunter call of the wild cheat, you can add +10,000 money or gold in the game.|
|ALT + F2||In this hunter call of the wild cheat, it enables you to stop reloading your weapon again and again.|
|ALT + F1||This cheat gives infinite ammo to your hunter in the game.|
|ALT + F3||This cheat function enables god mode for energy and health.|
|LSHIFT + F5||It is the hunter call of the wild fast travel cheat, that gives you infinite stamina.|
|RCTRL + F2||This cheat engine helps in freezing the animals.|
|RCTRL + F1||This cheat engine calms down the animal.|
|RCTRL + F3||This cheat helps Plitch near animals|
|LCTRL + F3||This cheat engine gives you +500 experience points.|
|LCTRL + F4||This cheat engine gives you +1 skill points.|
|LCTRL + F5||This cheat engine adds +1 perk points.|
|LSHIFT + F1||This hunter call of the wild rifle score cheat gives you +100 rifle experience.|
|LSHIFT + F2||This cheat engine adds +100 pistol experience points.|
|LSHIFT + F3||You can add +100 shotgun experience points by pressing this command.|
|LSHIFT + F4||This adds +100 bow experience points in the game.|
|NUM 1||This cheat engine adds Daytime +1 hour in the game.|
|NUM 2||This cheat engine adds Daytime -1 hour in the game.|
So these were the cheat codes you can use in the game. Now, you must be wondering, “How to Activate the Game Cheat Engine?”
If you don’t know or have forgotten how to do it, check out the next segment.
How To Activate The Game Cheats Engine?
A trainer patch helps the gamers to use the cheat engine and take advantage of the game, and you can download it from any gaming cheat engine website.
So here is how to download and activate the cheat engine and enhance your gaming experience:
Step 1: The first thing you will have is to download the right software for your PC that provides all the cheat codes or download the cheat engine from a trusted website.
Step 2: Once you do that, you can unzip all the contents of the file.
Step 3: Run the trainer from the unzipped files and then the game to activate the cheat engine.
Step 4: Once you complete the above step, click on the HOME button from your keyboard.
And voila, the trainer will get activated. Now you can use any given cheats in the game to your advantage and complete the quest.
Make sure to download the content from a 100% legal website to keep your computer free from any malware. Moreover, once you have the software, follow all the instructions properly.
Lastly, also note that different websites offer different cheat codes for the hunter’s call of the wild.
Looking for more of The Hunter Call Of The Wild mods and achievements?
Then, keep scrolling!
Important The Hunter: Call Of The Wild Achievements
We have listed 60 achievements for theHunter: Call of the Wild in the chart below:
|1||Blind Shot: You can hit an animal that is barely visible||10|
|2||Insomniac: Down an animal at night||10|
|3||Jack Of All Trades: Use each of the four weapon types to harvest different animals||10|
|4||Make It Count: Down an animal with your last round of ammunition||10|
|5||Nerves Of Steel: Down an animal while having an elevated heart rate||10|
|6||Potty Humor: Examine 100 droppings||10|
|7||Seeing Is Believing: Spot 10 animals||10|
|8||Silver Lining: Earn a silver rating on a harvested animal||10|
|9||Skilled Marksman: Hit an animal from 100+ meters (110+ yards)||10|
|10||Stay On Target: Find 50 tracks from the same animal||10|
|11||The Scandinavian Mile: Travel a distance of 10 kilometers (6.2 miles) on foot||10|
|12||Bucket List: Find every trophy animal species in Layton Lake District and Hirschfelden Hunting Reserve||20|
|13||Call Of The Wild: Use all callers once||20|
|14||Eavesdropping: Identify a call from every animal species in Layton Lake District and Hirschfelden Hunting Reserve||20|
|15||Expert Marksman: Hit an animal from 200+ meters (219+ yards)||20|
|16||Goldmember: Earn a gold rating on a harvested animal||20|
|17||Head, Shoulders, Knees, And Toes: Down an animal from each stance||20|
|18||Hero Of Hirschfelden: Harvest an animal in every subregion in Hirschfelden Hunting Reserve||20|
|19||Hope Arc: Complete Richard Hope’s mission arc||20|
|20||Jäger Arc: Complete Gerlinde Jäger’s mission arc||20|
|21||Lord Of The Lakes: Harvest an animal in every subregion in Layton Lake District||20|
|22||Persistence Is Futile: Find 100 tracks from the same animal||20|
|23||Sommer Arc: Complete Robert Sommer’s mission arc||20|
|24||Stalker: Spot 100 animals||20|
|25||The Marathon: Travel a distance of 26.2 miles (42.195 kilometers) on foot||20|
|26||The Old Fashioned Way: Down an animal with an unscoped rifle||20|
|27||Trampfine Arc: Complete Jonathan Trampfine’s mission arc||20|
|28||Up Close And Personal: Hit an animal while undetected within 15 meters (16 yards)||20|
|29||Wildlife Paparazzi: Photograph every trophy animal species in Hirschfelden Hunting Reserve and Layton Lake District||20|
|30||Beatty Arc: Complete Paul Beatty’s mission arc||30|
|31||Bhandari Arc: Complete Vinay Bhandari’s mission arc||30|
|32||Connors Arc: Complete Emily Connors’s mission arc||30|
|33||Fleischer Arc: Complete Albertina Fleischer’s mission arc||30|
|34||Moby Deer: Harvest an albino deer||30|
|35||The Ultramarathon: Travel a distance of 100 miles (160.934 kilometers) on foot||30|
|36||Tressler Arc: Complete Marwin Tressler’s mission arc||30|
|37||Vualez Arc: Complete Fiona Vualez’s mission arc||30|
|38||Globetrotter: Visit all regions in Hirschfelden Hunting Reserve and Layton Lake District||40|
|39||Legendary Marksman: Hit an animal from 400+ meters (438+ yards)||40|
|40||It’s Something: Earn a bronze rating on a harvested animal||5|
|41||Novice Marksman: Hit an animal from 50+ meters (55+ yards)||5|
|42||The Mile: Travel a distance of 1 mile (1.609 kilometers) on foot||5|
|43||Diamonds Are Forever: Earn a diamond rating on a harvested animal||50|
|44||Hirschfelden Arc: Complete all Central Europe missions||50|
|45||Layton Lake District Arc: Complete all Pacific Northwest missions||50|
If you are done reading the above achievements that you can get, then do check out The Hunter Call Of The Wild console commands in the chart below.
Title Xbox Live achievements: The Hunter: Call Of The Wild
|Title||Xbox Live achievements: theHunter: Call Of The Wild|
|1. The Mile||Travel a distance of 1 mile (1.609 kilometers) on foot|
|2. The Scandinavian Mile||Travel a distance of 6.2 miles (10 kilometers) on foot|
|3. The Marathon||Travel a distance of 26.2 miles (42.195 kilometers) on foot|
|4. The Ultramarathon||Travel a distance of 100 miles (160.934 kilometers) on foot|
|5. Novice Marksman||Hit an animal from 50+ meters (55+ yards)|
|6. Skilled Marksman||Hit an animal from 100+ meters (110+ yards)|
|7. Expert Marksman||Hit an animal from 200+ meters (219+ yards)|
|8. Legendary Marksman||Hit an animal from 400+ meters (438+ yards)|
|9. Moby Deer||Harvest an albino deer|
|10. Hero Of Hirschfelden||Harvest an animal in every subregion in Hirschfelden Hunting Reserve|
|11. Lord Of The Lakes||Harvest an animal in every subregion in Layton Lake District|
|12. Stay On Target||Find 50 tracks from the same animal|
|13. Persistence Is Futile||Find 100 tracks from the same animal|
|14. Seeing Is Believing||Spot 10 animals|
|15. Stalker||Spot 100 animals|
|16. Jack Of All Trades||Harvest different animals using each of the four weapon types|
|17. Blind Shot||Hit an animal that is barely visible|
|18. Secret Achievement||Continue playing to unlock this achievement. (Secret)|
|19. Call Of The Wild||Use all callers once|
|20. Secret Achievement||Continue playing to unlock this achievement. (Secret)|
|21. Globetrotter||Visit all regions in Hirschfelden Hunting Reserve and Layton Lake District|
|22. Up Close And Personal||Hit an animal while undetected within 15 meters (16 yards)|
|23. Wildlife Paparazzi||Photograph every trophy animal species in Hirschfelden Hunting Reserve and Layton Lake District|
|24. Potty Humor||Examine 100 droppings|
|25. Make It Count||Down an animal with your last round of ammunition|
|26. Goldmember||Earn a gold rating on a harvested animal|
|27. Silver Lining||Earn a silver rating on a harvested animal|
|28. It’s Something||Earn a bronze rating on a harvested animal|
|29. Bucket List||Spot every trophy animal species in Hirschfelden Hunting Reserve and Layton Lake District|
|30. Eavesdropping||Identify a call from every animal species in Hirschfelden Hunting Reserve and Layton Lake District|
|31. Nerves Of Steel||Down an animal while having an elevated heart rate|
|32. The Old Fashioned Way||Down an animal with an unscoped rifle|
|33. Head, Shoulders, Knees, And Toes||Down an animal from each stance|
|34. Secret Achievement||Continue playing to unlock this achievement. (Secret)|
|35. Jäger Arc||Complete Gerlinde Jäger’s mission arc|
|36. Sommer Arc||Complete Robert Sommer’s mission arc|
|37. Tressler Arc||Complete Marwin Tressler’s mission arc|
|38. Hope Arc||Complete Richard Hope’s mission arc|
|39. Trampfine Arc||Complete Jonathan Trampfine’s mission arc|
|40. Vualez Arc||Complete Fiona Vualez’s mission arc|
|41. Connors Arc||Complete Emily Connors’s mission arc|
|42. Beatty Arc||Complete Paul Beatty’s mission arc|
|43. Hirschfelden Arc||Complete all Central Europe missions|
|44. Layton Lake District Arc||Complete all Pacific Northwest missions|
So these were some of the searchable command lists for TheHunter: Call of the Wild.
Now, you must be seeking for theHunter hacks all over the internet. Save your time because here we have shared some important details in the next segment.
The Hunter Call Of The Wild Tips And Tricks (Beginner To Intermediate)
If you are new to The Hunter Call Of The Wild and want to learn new hacks or are a pro player who wants a great experience, then here are some important tricks and tips just for you:
- To reveal the outposts, and other points on the map, go to the lookout points. Here you can also use a map guide if you want to find the outposts.
- Do not scare the animals by making noise or due to your visibility. You can hide in bushes or next to the trees and use HUD indicators at the bottom right.
- Avoid sprinting unless traveling from one location to another because you will lose trophy animals. If possible, try to run on the roads.
- Go to the shooting range in the far southeast of Hirschfelden to learn shooting aims. To read there, you can follow the road east starting from the outpost southeast Rathenfeld.
- In the beginning, do not waste in-game money in hunting or building structures. Always focus on purchasing better rifles, callers, and an improved scope. To purchase these items, you can find the store at each outpost.
- Go to the map in the menu, go to the bottom right, then select and change reserve. If you don’t want to lose all progress, then don’t start a new game.
- Always focus on exploration and kill easy/small games to get XP and money.
- Do not go towards the animals you have already killed, instead, search for others that are close, while being in the same position. Doing so will help you to call back the animals again.
- If you want to identify whether animals are nearby or not, then focus on their sound instead of following the fresh tracks because it doesn’t always mean they are close. If you are lucky, then you may find the animals while following the tracks.
- If you complete every level, you will get either skill points or perk points. Plus, starting at level 36, in every 3 levels, you will get a point. At the max level of 60, you will get 22 skills points and 22 perks.
- Unlock suitable skills while searching animals to recognize their difficulty. Later, you can calculate their score. Calling an animal is not easy, so be smart and try to shoot the highest-scoring animal first.
- You will find a huge number of animals in nearby need zones, which are situated near fields and water. Keep an eye on them because finding them will give you an XP.
- Try to identify the animals based on their colors. Females help in gaining easy money and XP while males provide the higher scores.
- An ATV is enjoyable and useful for traveling purposes only, so do not use it while hunting. You can fix and reclaim it in the garage.
- Scared animals will sprint away for 150 to 200m. You will find them running towards the same location they came from.
- While shooting for long-range, always check the direction of the wind to help you to calculate the speed.
- Begin your hunt at dawn around 5 am. You can use a flashlight which won’t affect the consciousness of animals. Avoid hunting at night.
- Shoot the animal twice if it is wounded and does not die after shooting it once.
- Use polymer ammo and avoid point ammo while hunting.
- Photo missions are delicate, so you must try to be closer to animals to get a clear and full visibility view.
- To avoid noise, use run key bind, which helps in crouching quickly.
Use the cheats mentioned in this read for The Hunter Call Of The Wild to unlock all weapons now! These cheat patches are a shortcut and very safe and legal to use.
Furthermore, these game experience enhancers will help you add more weapons, skills, money, XPs, and much more. We hope this guide was helpful to you and the tricks help you in your next hunt. Stay tuned for the latest updates
Happy hunting, fellas!
Also Read: How To Make A Lectern In Minecraft